Codebearers

Forum Games (132)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Name That Song!

here's a new game.you write down part of a song (but not its name!!! unless it won't make it obvious)  and others try to guess what song it…

Started by SonicFan

181 Jun 18, 2017
Reply by DatGlutenFReeChef

Steal the cookie

Oh yeah! It's back. Think of interesting ways to steal the cookie from one another No Killing!!! Or anything gory and horrible...use norma…

Started by Lexi

2708 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by Melody

Licorice Fight: Blue Team Candy Castle

NO RED TEAM MEMBERS ALLOWED!!!!!!! Blue team members come plan.

Started by Arely

2 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by Melody

LICORICE FIGHT!

Just attack each other with all sorts of candy;-)  blue team vs.red team.the battle lines are drawn,the candy is set. 1 2 3 FIGHT! Note: w…

Started by Arely

97 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by Melody

Q and A

Answer the question of the person before you, and write your own after. Like this:   Aviad: Q: How large is the U.S.A. debt?   Shizzle: A:…

Started by Aviad

573 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by Melody

Movie Elevator

Ooo!  I shall bring it back to life!  Stole your thread, sorry Jelf.   Okay, so, basically, someone says the name of a movie and the next p…

Started by The Dark Lord

303 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by Melody

Write a story together

Here's how it works; someone writes part of a story, and people just keep going with it   I'll start: I was riding next to a bulldoser when…

Started by Lexi

519 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by Melody

Disassociation Game

In 'dis game, you have to post a word that is completely dissociated with the last word posted. For examples; Bird Clock Toothbrush Garbage…

Started by DatGlutenFReeChef

108 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by Melody

Banning game

To play, each person must "ban" the person who wrote the previous post, usually for something ridiculous and unrelated reasons.    For exam…

Started by Brook Pittman

3244 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by Melody

SQUEASHY!!!

Okay, here's how it goes. One person says a word, and the next person to post has to say the first thing that came to mind when they read t…

Started by 117

2859 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by Melody

RSS

© 2019   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service