Codebearers

Roleplaying (129)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Silver Streak RPG (Reborn)

My name is Bailey Allen, and I am the fastest person alive. Some time ago, Dr. Harrison Wells built a particle accelerator that exploded, g…

Started by Irene Starr

0 Dec 16, 2016

The Aurora Stone RPG

This is the RPG for my discussion "who are you?" On this RPG all the words have been connected by a magic crystal called The Aurora Stone.…

Started by Arely

46 Nov 19, 2016
Reply by Arely

Light of Erray RPG

The year is 2330, the world fell into the Third War in the year 2030.  Nuclear weapons were disabled by hackers to prevent a global nuclear…

Started by Satar

96 Nov 19, 2016
Reply by Arely

Time for heroes

I started this rolplay on another site. It went to nowhere fast! I really want to see how far I can make this go. I'll be narator, Marjobel…

Started by Bladebearer

213 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by TTUG

Roleplaying

Okay, so this is where you come to plan a roleplaying game.  To get ideas and suggestions and the like.  I realize that there aren't gonna…

Started by The Dark Lord

191 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Zhadow

Codebears Roleplay (Redone)

An arrow with a small piece of worn parchment attached to it whizzed by, firmly planting itself in a tree.  A hooded figure raced over to s…

Started by Sabrina

190 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Arely

The Fight for Freedom RPG

The Fight for Freedom A group of kids are separated from their parents during a fight with the deadly Shadow, stranding them on a shard far…

Started by Jamal

1232 Aug 25, 2016
Reply by Kayash

Codebearers Roleplay

WARNING this is still a work in progress. Please Join It had been years since Kayla's (My character) Grandfather defeated the shadows and m…

Started by Sabrina

1040 May 23, 2016
Reply by Kayash

RPG Ideas:

Okay I have thought about two potential RPGs and was thinking of which one you guys are more interested in.  I am probably only going to st…

Started by Satar

8 Apr 24, 2016
Reply by Sabrina

The Wandering Shadows Part: ll (RPG)

It has been 2 years since Evelet was in Sue-rae-rup, the hidden 4th realm of floating islands and living crystals. She was tol…

Started by Evelet

250 Mar 7, 2016
Reply by Zhadow

RSS

© 2020   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service