Codebearers

Roleplaying (129)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Narnia RPG planning

Come here if you want to post something that would normally be in parentheses or italic. You can also join here. Also if anyone could find…

Started by Hope

6 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Nikki

Afterward

Warning: could possibly contain some gruesome details that would be unpleasant for younger audiences. Rules: (I will inform you if you ben…

Started by Silver Phoenix

17 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by Silver Phoenix

Across the sea

(I'm sorry to all who are in this rpg. I accidentally pushed the delete button. We can start where we left off. Cleaning up after the battl…

Started by BTW

7112 Mar 14, 2015
Reply by BTW

The Fairoze RPG Restart

I want to restart this rpg you are welcome to rejoin and keep your old characters or make new ones. I think I'm gonna start where we left o…

Started by BladeAngel

113 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Zhadow

Battle Day RPG Start Over

Winter Rose academy has the annual Battle Day every once every five or so years. Their rival teams coming from other academies to win. Once…

Started by BladeAngel

108 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Zhadow

Shadow § Vs. Codebearers vVv

BTW CHANGED THE NAME FROM EVAN CRAWFORD Post New Profiles Here http://www.codebearers.com/forum/topics/shadow-vs-codebearers-off-topic-pro

Started by Dragon Slayer

368 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by SonicFan

Uncharted Island Power Schools RPG

We're islanders, living on an island in peace with every living creature there. It' been that way for 100 years, until a rebellion sprang u…

Started by Emily

271 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Zhadow

The Bad Guys RPG

This RPG is going to be about the bad guys for a change. We're the mafia. ----There are three familys involved, working together. The Barc…

Started by Skate98

141 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Zhadow

Enchanted Academy

Basic outline Enchanted Academy, School for the good, rich, Magical and powerful in the land of the Unified 5 Kingdoms for the last 400 ye…

Started by Phantom-Rose

284 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by The Dark Lord

LOTR rpg

Welcome to Middle-earth. This is the world of the Lord of the Rings. In this RPG, you will be acting out characters from the books and film…

Started by daniel

111 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Meme Man

RSS

© 2020   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service