Codebearers

All Discussions Tagged 'RPG' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Silver Streak RPG

My name is Bailey Allen, and I am the fastest person alive. Some time ago, Dr. Harrison Wells built a particle accelerator that exploded, g…

Started by Raelynn/Raelin/Raylinn

2484 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by firewhiz

The Silver Streak RPG (Reborn)

My name is Bailey Allen, and I am the fastest person alive. Some time ago, Dr. Harrison Wells built a particle accelerator that exploded, g…

Started by Raelynn/Raelin/Raylinn

0 Dec 16, 2016

The Games of Crux RPG

Okay, so this will be a little like the Hunger Games, but with a super-powered futuristic twist. Storyline: In the year 3000, on the planet…

Started by daniel

27 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Eden

UnderGround RPG

Okay so what happened was We are Hunters worriers Miners and wood cutters and Stuff like that we are in the Dark ages and we were in the wo…

Started by Shadow

109 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Shadow

Star wars the clone wars bounty hunter quest RPG

A group of bounty hunters has been assembled on Geonosis (those bounty hunters are you guys and me, that play this RPG) by the sinister Cou…

Started by James

252 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Shadow

battle for life and freedom rpg

we are in the year 2015 and we are are in D.C. and we are trapped in a battle for life and freedom and we are all alone and we are the onl…

Started by Shadow

697 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Shadow

Quest of Snarks

This is an RPG where we get to be snarks!! So, this is what will happen: We are sons/daughters of Boojum, and we have to go on a quest to f…

Started by daniel

460 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by SonicFan

Police RPG Offtopic

This is for the people in the Police RPG, if they have any questions, ideas, or new twists for the RPG post them on here!! Or if you have c…

Started by Skate98

2 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Satar

Harry Potter RPG Plot Cave

Here we can post our ideas for the HP RPG!

Started by daniel

23 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by music lover 2000

Harry Potter RPG

Lord Voldemort is rising...and we are the only ones that can stop him. Join this RPG to determine the fate of the wizarding world...and eve…

Started by daniel

54 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by music lover 2000

RSS

© 2019   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service