Codebearers

Wow...I haven't made one of these in ages...

Speaking of that, I could be wrong, but it seems to me that this site isn't used that much.  Though I'm REALLY glad it hasn't been deleted!  It's so fun to look back at all these different things we've done and people we've "met".  The stories told, the games played--it was great!

Now, I would like to hear your memories on Codebearers.  What are some things that still stick with you?

Also, I'm curious; what do you guys think happened to this site?  Why isn't it more active?  What do you guys think would revive it, if it can be revived?

Views: 384

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Drawing is fun. Lol!

Its been ok, not much has happend. How has yours been?

Pretty decent!  Though, I still have school to do.  I didn't get a completely free summer unfortunately.  But it's not too bad!

What kinds of things do you read, write, and draw?  I like to read and write Christian fantasy, and I like to draw cartoons!

Cool, yeah I had an online class so mine was not completely free to.

Lol I will read all most anything! I like fantasy and teen drama the most. Right now I am writing 4 things, the CB podecast, a epic fantasy trilogy, a YA drama (kinda like 13RW) and a horror-thriller-mystery book. I more do sketches. Cool! how many stores have you written?

Hey!  My class is online too!  Sweet!

As for what you're writing, that's awesome!  How are those going?

How many stories have I written?  Well, I've started quite a few stories, but I think that I've only fully completed one. 

Cool!!

Right now I'm just working on the CB podcast. After I finish it, I think that I will finish the fantasy trilogy. Lol same I have started lots but dont finish most of them. I have a few fanfics that are done but thats all.

Coolio!

So, what are your stories about???

The fantsay trilogy is about four friends (the king's son, a female elf pretending to be a human, a girl mage and a male werewolf trying to hide his identity). It follows them on a quest to save the world from a black magic user. I'm hoping to have the first book published at the end of next year.

The YA drama is about some teens trying to survive school and other problems in life. I dont know if I will ever publish this story. If I do it will be under a pen name.

The horror-thriller-mystery is about a girl (Haven) who is sent to a boarding school on an island after being the soul survivor of a murder spree at her old school (the killer is never found). After a friend from her old school starts at the same boarding school, Haven starts to receive mysterious letters saying that some one will die by the end of the week. Have races the clock to save her new friend and stop a second massacre from happening. I dont know when I will be publishing this.

The CB podcast is set 35 years after the books and will follow Grace and Ty the twins of Hunter Brown. I dont want to say much about this due to not wanting to ruin the surprises :)

What are your stories about?

Ooooooo!!!  Those sound cool! =D  Also, for the first story you mentioned, will it be the first book you've ever published?

Most of my stories have been fanfics. They've been based on TV shows, books, or video games.  Most of the time, they're stories with characters from the real world that end up in another and are wondering what the heck is going on   

I'm currently working on my first original story on paper though!  Still a rough draft, and there are still quite a few details that need filling, but I'm excited for it! 

Cool!!! What shows, books and games?? And whats your original story about?

Yes it will be my first book published!!!!

Sweeeeeet!   Looking forward to it!

Let's see...I'm probably going to forget some, but off the top of my head?  MLP, Sonic the Hedgehog, Pirates of the Caribbean (briefly; story kinda died), Scooby Doo (briefly), The Circle by Ted Dekker, aaaaand...OH!  Lord of the Rings (briefly)!  All of these, except for Pirates of the Caribbean and The Circle, have been in the same story.  It's on here, actually!  It's called Lalaland Stories!

(If you're ever gonna read it though, be advised; I was a lot younger when I started it, and so the writing is kiiinda bad )

My original story is about a girl named Amy who gets kidnapped and experimented on.  Fun topic, right? XD Scientists have found a strange, otherworldly book, and they were experimenting with it for the government.  However, after a while with no satisfactory results, the government shuts the project down.  After learning about that, one of the scientists goes rogue and decides to jump straight to human testing without the head scientist's permission.  Amy's in stasis for a long time, and when she wakes up, she's not quite the same.

That's all I can say without spoilers 

I think its dying because the generation (us) that read books like Hunter Brown is past and we are getting older and moving on. I' never on here because i'm always busy.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service