Codebearers

Wow...I haven't made one of these in ages...

Speaking of that, I could be wrong, but it seems to me that this site isn't used that much.  Though I'm REALLY glad it hasn't been deleted!  It's so fun to look back at all these different things we've done and people we've "met".  The stories told, the games played--it was great!

Now, I would like to hear your memories on Codebearers.  What are some things that still stick with you?

Also, I'm curious; what do you guys think happened to this site?  Why isn't it more active?  What do you guys think would revive it, if it can be revived?

Views: 301

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Drawing is fun. Lol!

Its been ok, not much has happend. How has yours been?

Pretty decent!  Though, I still have school to do.  I didn't get a completely free summer unfortunately.  But it's not too bad!

What kinds of things do you read, write, and draw?  I like to read and write Christian fantasy, and I like to draw cartoons!

Cool, yeah I had an online class so mine was not completely free to.

Lol I will read all most anything! I like fantasy and teen drama the most. Right now I am writing 4 things, the CB podecast, a epic fantasy trilogy, a YA drama (kinda like 13RW) and a horror-thriller-mystery book. I more do sketches. Cool! how many stores have you written?

Hey!  My class is online too!  Sweet!

As for what you're writing, that's awesome!  How are those going?

How many stories have I written?  Well, I've started quite a few stories, but I think that I've only fully completed one. 

Cool!!

Right now I'm just working on the CB podcast. After I finish it, I think that I will finish the fantasy trilogy. Lol same I have started lots but dont finish most of them. I have a few fanfics that are done but thats all.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service