Codebearers

You asked for it...you got it!

The first ever official Codebearers "Author's Writ" T-Shirts is available for pre-order at TheMillerBrothers.com. Catch a sneak peek, pick your favorite color and let us know which size to order for you on the Miller Brothers' website or by simply >> CLICKING HERE . 

1. We're placing our order for shirts on June 1st.
2. We can order a variety of shirt colors with our first order. After that, we'll be limiting the selection of shirt colors to 1 or possibly 2 to cut down on inventory we need to carry on an ongoing basis.
3. This presents a LIMITED TIME opportunity for you. Sooooo...if you have a special color that we currently show on the website and you want to get it. NOW IS THE TIME! Pre-orders are guaranteed to get their favorite color.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS! Place your pre-order online before June 1st. 

Have an idea for another design? Let us know and we'll see what we can do. As soon as we get 12 pre-orders of a design we can order it on any color shirt for $19.99 + shipping.

Have fun picking your favorite color...

For the Way of Truth and Life!

Views: 271

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Which color square is the dark green tee? There's a reen one but i wasn't sure if that was this one
The shirt i'm talking about is the 12 th picture. I want that one instead

The images should have a color name associated with them. Click on the color selection that matches by name.

There aren't any color names anywhere

Whoops - my bad. That color shirt is not on the color box selector...will add it now.

Okay it should be up now. It's called Forest Green

Ok thanks!

Hey everyone - new plan: 

1. We're placing our order for shirts on June 1st.
2. We can order a variety of shirt colors with our first order. After that, we'll be limiting the selection of shirt colors to 1 or possibly 2 to cut down on inventory we need to carry on an ongoing basis.
3. This presents a LIMITED TIME opportunity for you. Sooooo...if you have a special color that we currently show on the website and you want to get it. NOW IS THE TIME! Pre-orders are guaranteed to get their favorite color.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS! Place your pre-order online before June 1st. 

Understood, sir.

How do you size the shirts? I definitely want one, but I don't want to get it in the wrong size. :P So, what size would you reccomend if I'm a petite small in Women's?

Good point. I'll post a sizing chart soon.

Thank you.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service