Codebearers

Destroyer of Cypher's ego and More Awesome than TDOW

Hello all. You know me as Sabrina.

Now I have a real account. For all who don't know me already here are a few things about me.

I like pizza. I like to think I'm deadly and intimidating. I love books. Don't ask which book is my favorite unless you specify which series. TDOW, Cypher, Bladebearer, and TTUG are my older siblings. I like My Little Pony. Dj  pony is the coolest. I like Vanguard. My favorite color is purple. And I think we should restart the RPG Guardians United. If you also think we should restart the  Guardians United RPG then please say so below. If at least five people want to beside me I'll talk to blade. And go to the old RPG Guardians United and look at the how to create a bio for that specific RPG.  oh and you should post your bio here too.

Views: 223

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah good luck with that.

When sonic fan reads this he most likely do it to help me show you up. And I'm not going to destroy Cypher, but I'm not his loyal subject either. We are best friends.

I highly doubt that. 

You aren't going to destroy Cypher!! I don't know you, we aren't friends. You are my enemy!!

No, understand words you type. We are still best friends

That's fine. If you want to look at the old guardians United the restarted on is on the third page of role-playing and the original one is on page six. Please check it out.

not even a day old and you already have a second page not bad little sis

Everyone loves me. XD

I didn't know we were the official codebearers familiy

I kinda expected that. No one really wants their sibs bothering them on the site or telling embarrassing stories about them either on the site.

Yay, I was right about something.

don't let it go to your head. you don't need a bigger ego. we all ready have to get another car just for it

> bazooka pointed at your laptop /p>

RSS

© 2019   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service