Codebearers

Basic outline

Enchanted Academy, School for the good, rich, Magical and powerful in the land of the Unified 5 Kingdoms for the last 400 years all the great Heroes Heroines and Leaders Walked through these grand Hallways.

But now everything is changing. For just as Enchanted Academy Is a school for the good The Grim Institution of black magic Is the school of which the Children from the darkest families known to the kingdoms are taught the Dark arts. The Schools have been at odds for years But now a mysterious massive explosion at the Grim institution has lead too the schools being forced to merge much to the students dismay.

Geography

The world in which this RPG is set Is divided between the unified 5 kingdoms (Stone, Cloud, Ocean, And Sun) And the Shadow lands

Nations

The Stone kingdom

Element: Earth

Native Creatures: Dryads Sprites and elves

The Cloud Kingdom

Element: Air

Native Creatures: Fairies, Winged Humans, Pegasus, Sky serpents

The Ocean Kingdom

Element: Water

Native Creatures: Merfolk (Mermaids/Mermen) Naiads, Demons of the sea (Sea dragons)

The Sun Kingdom

Element: Fire

Native creatures: Dragons Salamanders Fire sprites Phoenixes and Griffins

The Shadow lands

Native element: Darkness

Native Creatures: Trolls Ogres and a small tribe of darker Merfolk

Enchanted Academy:

Enchanted Academy is a boarding school

Creatures that are allowed to Join the school:

Humans Winged humans ,Shape-shiftable Merfolk (so they can turn human) And Half breeds (Preferably kept to a minimum)

Characters

ALL CHARACTER PROFILES MUST BE POSTED ON MY PAGE AND NOT IN HERE

That way I can help edit out faults (If there are any) Before giving you the go ahead to post

You may have a maximum of two characters.

Name:

Nationality: (Be Aware if your Character is magical there Magical Talent has to match with that of the place they come from)

Species: (Must align with there Nationality)

Class: (Knight/ Royalty/ Mage / Dark Mage)

Appearance: (Description or picture Please Bear in mind this is fantasy kind of style of clothing)

Skills: FOR THIS SECTION YOU HAVE A TOTAL OF 50 POINTS TO USE ON ALL THE SKILLS LISTED BELLOW (If you spread it evenly you will have 10 points on each skill)****

Physical Strength /20

Magical Abilities /20 (If you are a normal Human then it must be 0 Unless mage )

Weaponry Abilities /20 (Each 4 points is the complete mastery of weapon)

Intelligence /20

Speed /20

Good Personality points:

Bad personality points: (At least one bad trait for every two good because no one is perfect, Also Being ‘To caring/Innocent/Kind’ are not a bad Characteristics)

Extra Info: ( Mastered weapons, Pets , the school they are originally from any other random bits of info)

Rules

The bit we were all looking forward too

1. If you want to have a fight with someone one on one then you must talk to them about it and decide the outcome before you start to fight Otherwise it drags on for ages

2. Off topic posting to the absolute minimum If necessary I will make an OT thread for this RPG where you can discus stuff but I just think it breaks up the flow of the RPG with people constantly posting OT Comments

3. I Will have time Jumps when the story starts to die where I just move the RPG along a certain amount of time and possibly to a different location I will give you warning

4. What I say goes If for some reason there is I disagreement in this RPG (I highly doubt there will be) What I say is final end of story

5. No using other peoples characters without permission Or making your character invincible (I think with my skill set up I have made it impossible anyway)

6. Try to vocalise your Ideas In the OT section once its made and loosely stick to the storyline and not wander off

7. Please try to keep spelling mistakes to a minimum One or two is okay but I dont want it to be completley Indecipherable

Okay now the serious bit is over =) Have fun! I will get back to you as soon as I can with any modifications if needed and remember MY PROFILE PLEASE NOT IN HERE I cant wait to see your characters. If I criticise them Its only because Im trying to make them the best they can be.

Good luck!

****:For thoes of you may be having trouble with the skill point concept

say it costs 1$ to level up each skill by one point

you have 5 catogories and for all of them the maximum level you can be is 20 points

but you only have 50 dollars so for example

Choice 1: 5/20

Choice 2: 20/20

choice 3: 10/20

Choice 4: 5/20

Choice 5: 10/20 

All 50 dolars spent

Views: 2423

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I raised an eyebrow.  Not the kind of area you'd expect a Grim student to excel at. "Healing, always a handy ability."

I shrug apathetically. "Yes, it is, I guess. It's what my parents wanted me to learn, so that's the only reason I've learned it at all. Apparently it's a family tradition for the girls to be healers." I tilt my head, glancing at Zereth again. "What do you specialize in?"
I shrug. "What you'd expect a guy from the Shadow lands to specialize in.  Darkness, shadow, the art of concealment."  I held my arm within the shadow of the wall, then, with a little twisting and shaping, my hand disappeared.  I held it there for a second, then brought it back out and wiggled my fingers. "See?"
I nod, looking at the shadow for a moment longer. Dark magic always fascinated me, though I'd seen it done countless times before at Grim. "I guess it was kind of obvious," I say with a smile. "Though you never know, you could've been specializing in something totally different. I like dark magic, though, it seems pretty interesting."
"Yes.  That's what it's all about, after all.  Concealment."  I smile. "And by the time I get out of this place, I'm hoping I won't have to come back."

(Damian)

After a while of talking with various old friends and acquaintances, I make my way down to the dinning room for the evening's banquet. Adam and I had chatted awhile when we were unpacking, but Virgil had left. I made no attempt to follow him since he didn't seem to care for my presence and he had freedom to spend his time with who he liked.

Upon entering the dinning room I paused and gave the place a look over. The Grim students were still sorting themselves away from the Academy students, who didn't seem interested in the Grims' company either. With a sigh I walked over to the table and sat down in one of two chairs that had been left vacant between two different groups of the students. Why was everyone so judgmental?

"Where are you planning on going once you graduate?" I ask, genuinely curious. "That is, if you don't mind my asking."

"No, I don't mind."  I shrug.  "I haven't made any hard set plans, but I was planning on seeing the other kingdoms first of all.  Knowing the territory is good in any situation, especially if that situation may be, how should I say, on the wrong side of certain upright people.  How 'bout you?  Got any plans?"

"Not really..." I answer, shifting my position against the wall. "My brother invited me to do some travelling in the Fire Kingdom with him once I'm done, and I'll take him up on it, if my parents don't throw too much of a fit. Actually, I'd go even if they do throw a fit. I don't want to stay at home for any longer than I have to."
I nod.  After a few moments of silence, I take a quick glance around the room.  "Looks like the banquet is about to start.  We'd better find seats."
"Oh, yeah." I push myself away from the wall. "Mind if I sit by you...?"
I shake my head. "Nope, I'll be glad for the company."  I scan the table and find us a couple chairs somewhat in the middle.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service