So this is Feeling Alive. I will most likely change the name...

I'm not quiet sure how this is going to work out so if you've read any of my other books you may have noticed I tend to write some gory scenes and some romantic. Just warning you case you can't take that sort of thing. ;)

I'm still looking for a main pic...

Prologue

I lay on the floor of a cold, damp, dark, room. I had been asleep for a long time and yet nothing made sense and I understood nothing.

Footsteps, a door opening, light…. It’s so strange… so beautiful…

A tall man looks over me, but I can’t see his face from the brilliance of the gray light. “You waken.” He said, sounding slightly surprised. “Do you feel anything?”

“Feel?” I wonder trying to make sense of the simple word. I struggle with the word a moment and it slowly came to me. “I feel nothing…”

The man nodded. “I didn’t think you would.”

Words lay waiting on my lips wishing to spill, but I wouldn’t let them. I didn’t understand them or anything for that matter. Who I was, where… why. I mulled over the words the emptiness in my mind, but it was so difficult and making my head hurt.

The man sensed my discomfort.  “Rest.” He told me. “You will feel well later.”

Darkness began to consume me again and I was forced to comply. Watching through my droopy eyelids as the door slowly shut and the beautiful gray light left with the man. I didn’t understand anything and it bugged me, but it was too late to think about that any further as everything was almost completely black again. Suddenly something I understood popped into my mind.

I exist…

There's the prologue! If your wondering the speaker is a boy and that's about all I can tell you.

Characters: (note: I update this with each chapter I post, this may be a spoiler if you have not yet caught up.)

(from prologue)

(I haven't decided for sure, but I think I will use this pic for him.)

Name: Than

Personality: Doesn't remember anything about anything, has very little emotions, learned he is a robot.

(with green eyes)

Name: Alexandria Parkinson (Lexie)

Personality: Peace Keeper, kind and gental. Perfectionist. 

(with black hair)

Name: Randy 

Personality: Has a lot of secrets he keeps to himself. Likes to tease girls. 

Name: Natalie Littlewoods

Personality: Drama Queen, Rich, Fashionista. 

(With shorter and darker hair)

Name: Megan Carter

Personality: Tom boy, sporty, can be viscous when it comes to protecting her friends, laid-back. 

(from the boys side of the story)

Name: Mrs Crimson

Personality: Gets angry easy. Created Than.

Heres the school outfits.

Name: Mr. Helt

Personality: Calm and thoughtful. He's a writer. Handsome.

(with black hair not blue)

Name: Mrs. Liverpool

Personality: Snaps easily. Hates kids. loves to be nasty

Name: Miss Knitty (nicknamed Miss Nutty)

Personality: An idiot... yep that pretty much sums her up.

(Dark green eyes)

Name: Mina Rhodes

Personality: Dark and mysterious. 

Views: 875

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*sigh* This ones next on my list when I finish The Peacekeeper

yay!!

I know I haven't posted any of this in a while. I even know how the entire story will go and each chapter. The reason I haven't done anything is... well kinda hard to explain and useless I can figure it out I may need to delete this story... 

you should post more of this book i love it

say  what!?!

noooooooooooooo!!!! Than is too awesome to be deleted!!!! I have to see what happens!!!! This story is COOL!!!

I haven't posted a chapter of this in forever!! I still haven't decided if I should continue going the way it is... but we'll see.

Chapter 8: First day of fail

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the clock. 7:45am. I rolled over. Suddenly I sat up. “ACCCKKK! Only fifteen minutes till school starts!”

The girls sat up quickly. “Why didn’t the alarm go off????”

I blushed. “I think I forgot to set it.”

“Great.” Megan muttered. “And newbie here just left us to sleep.” She said pointing at Mina’s empty bed.

We rushed around are room, putting on clothes and grabbing our stuff. As quick as possible we got out the door and ran to the school. We were almost to the door when Natalie remembered the books she promised to bring Mr. Helt. “Don’t wait for me!” she told us running back. Megan then realized she wasn’t wearing shoes and she too ran back. Now I was left to fend for myself and looked behind my shoulder at them. Since I wasn’t looking I smacked into someone and flew back onto the floor. I looked up to see Randy standing over me.

“Late?” he asked and I blushed furiously.

“I will be soon.” I snorted getting up and stalking over to my locker. I was still mad at him for calling me his girlfriend.

“You excited about your classes?” he asked.

“I won’t be if I’m late.” I told him feeling fairly angry now.

Randy walked around me to look me in the eyes. “You don’t need to be mad.” He told me.

“Well I am.” I said slamming my locker door.

He was about to say something more when Megan whacked him over the head with a book. “That was a warning.” She growled.

Natalie was just behind her. “If we run we might make it!” She said.

We took off down the hall and rushed into Miss Knitty’s class. “Morning!” she said all peppy.

Everyone was already sitting and we knew for sure that we were late. Miss Nutty had such a large smile on that I remembered that she was rather ‘special’ and probably wouldn’t notice.

We took our seats and Miss Nutty walked around passing our new schedules out. “You didn’t need the ones I passed out yesterday!” she told us in a peppy voice. “Oh and Natalie, Megan and Alexandra will be cleaning the classroom at the end of the day.”

“So much for her not giving out punishments.” I thought.

Miss Nutty went on with the daily announcements going over the school rules before sending us to our first classes. I had English right off the bat with my friends and we all went to Mr. Helts class.

“Thank you for the books!” Natalie said handing Mr. Helt his romance novels. I watched as all the girls in the class glared at the back of Natalie’s head hoping they could burn a hole by staring.

Mr. Helt thanked her and put them on the shelf. “How’s that fashion line of yours going?” he asked.

Natalie blushed. “Not so well.” She said.

Mr. Helt smile softly. “Maybe I can help.”

The look of horror on most of the girl’s faces was awesome and I wish I had my phone to take a picture.

Natalie laughed nervously. “Well I don’t know…”

“I have a friend who’s excellent with clothing.” He said.

Natalie looked surprised. “Who?”

“Miss Knitty.” Mr. Helt said.

We all stared at him in utter shock.

He laughed. “She’s totally weird, but an artist.”

“Suuuure” I thought sarcastically. “As if a klutz like that could be an artist.”

Natalie thanked him and took her seat with most of the girls still glaring at her jealously. I smirked. Natalie was already leaving her mark.

English class went by fast and before I knew it Natalie was dragging me out the door to sewing class. I managed to give a small wave to Megan who was off to Socials. “You wouldn’t believe who’s in charge of this class!” Natalie fumed.

I desperately tried to keep her mad pace while she literally drug me down the hall by my tie. “Who?” I managed.

“Miss Knitty!” She cried stopping suddenly and turning around to face me, nearly sending me flying.

“What? Really? She’s really an arts teacher?” I asked straightening myself out now that Natalie had let go of me.

“It’s crazy!” Natalie pouted.

I started to walk so she wouldn’t drag me again. “Well let’s see what happens.” I said with a shrug.

We entered the homeroom and found each desk with a sewing machine and pattern. Up front was a massive box of awesome fabric. Most kids were already their getting into their seats. Me and Natalie nervously sat down bracing ourselves. Miss Knitty burst into the room. “Hello class!” she said just before she tripped over the door stop and flew into the box of fabric.

Anyone not from our homeroom looked horrified, but the rest of us waited patiently for her to get up, we were starting to get used to it. “Are you seriously an art teacher?”  Someone asked.

Miss Knitty looked totally insulted. “I am!” she insisted, pouting.

“Prove it!” The kid challenged.

Everyone in the classroom seemed to lean in. Miss Knitty took some chalk and walked to the board drawing furiously. The room was perfect silent as we waited in anticipation for her to finish. Finally she stepped away and everyone’s mouths flew open. She had drawn a perfect portrait of the kid who had challenged her and all with a small stick of chalk.

“It’s a bit rough because I was going fast.” She told us with a smile.

Suddenly I felt excited about this class it looked Miss Knitty really did have talent.

Miss Knitty soon had us all cutting out our designs and making cute dresses (the two boys in the class where making T-shirts) I could tell Natalie was enjoying herself, sewing professionally and making the rest of us look like complete newbies. Miss Knitty was sewing something as well and curious I took a break and walked over to see. I gasped. It was a very, very frilly purple wedding dress.

“Do you like it?” She asked.

“Uhhh.” Was all I could get out I was so shocked.

Miss Nutty smiled wide “Speechless?”

“Oooohh yeah.” I thought managing a nod before I sat down.

Natalie leaned over. “What?” she whispered.

“Creepiest thing in the world.” I whispered back.

Natalie got up for a look and quickly rushed back to her seat. “Y-you’re not thinking….” She whispered trailing off.

Many other kids went to look and sat down in shock all of us not quite sure what to make of it. Finally someone asked the question we had been dying to ask. “Who are you making a wedding dress for?”

Miss Nutty smiled wide. “It’s for me!” She said excitedly.

“WHAT!!!!?????” Everyone shouted. I nearly fell out of my chair.

Miss Nutty looked at us innocently. “What?”

“You’re getting married?!?” someone asked.

Miss Nutty laughed. “A girl can dream can’t she?” She told us.

“So that was just for fun?” someone asked.

“Yep!” She told us cheerfully.

“Don’t be so misleading!” I thought and the entire class breathed a sigh of relief.

The bell rang and we cleaned up a bit before rushing to our next class. I thanked Miss Knitty before we left. She was plenty weird a lot of the time, but sometimes she could be quite cool.

Wow, I wasn't expecting her to be so...talented. I guess she isn't so bad.

yeah. *laughs* I love how she was randomly making her wedding dress.

Hmmm. Interesting.

poor miss knitty. she dreams of romance too.

Yep :(

RSS

© 2021   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service