Codebearers

Hey All,

I don't really have the specifics right now but Bladebearer is having some medical issues. We all know that she won't give up without a fight. But she needs your prayers.

Thanks guys!

I'll update you as soon as I can.

(Bladebearer Editing)

Okay, so I think I can handle telling you guys what happened. I'm gonna try anyway.

Few weeks ago, I suffered from a nervous breakdown caused by a massive load of stress. I had had warning signs for weeks: hives, depression worsening, lip swelling for no reason, not being able to eat, losing sleep. I don't remember much about that day. I do remember waking super early to go throw up. I had nothing to really throw up because I hadn't eaten the night before. My parents and I decided I needed to take a sick day from work because this wasn't right. After that decision, my mind is foggy on the details. I'm told mom found me curled up in a ball crying and shaking really bad. She took me to the doctor to get help. I evidentally was so bad off that they sent me to the hospital. They wanted to make sure my tongue didn't swell up or something.

Now I'm home, but I got a long way to go. My depression is still really bad. I sped hours just staring off into space because my mind can't process anything but hurt and sadness. I'm working on it though. Just a long road ahead.

Views: 1185

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's one of the best Ice creams ever then!

There was one time when my order got messed up and I got a Reese, Butterfinger, Oreo, heath bar, cheesequake.  It was sooooooooooooo good!

That sounds nummy to the max.

It was! But I wasn't all that amused when I got it because it wasn't what I ordered , but then I realized how yummy it was. XD  

lol

Hey guys. Sorry to be gone so long. Seems my cyst has ruptured causing a ton more pain and swelling. Whatever disspirit has me hurting is going to get its rear kicked when I'm no long bedridden.

Eesh. :( That doesn't sound good. 

Indeed, you will beat it eventually.

Ah. That isn't good. Oh well. Life goes on...

I'm praying for you

RSS

© 2019   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service