Codebearers

hello im new to this site i just reread the code bearers series and found this website. my role-play experience might be different so can you teach me your ways.. (xD) 

anyways im so exited to get started i know this site is not as lively but, the people are and thats what matters ok? bye.

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We talking my RPGs here?

Well the Imperfect Saga or whatever its called

yeaaaah it being going on for so long makes it harder to join

Much wow haha

There's literally so much content in this series not including the prequel things I was working on and The Third Generation (which will likely be renamed).

WAIT THIRD GEN IS STILL A THING?!

I mean it's canon to the universe o.o

And I have scenes and characters that happen in books two and three. Still need to finish one but I may pass the writing of the books to one of my friend once she reads the trilogy. Her and I work off each other well for story just like you and I.

Dude! I'm so HYPED! And that's awesome! I feel bad you're making her read our cringy work!

Also gonna move this to your comments so we don't take over this post. :)

lol she's on like page 58 of 508

I literally have a nine season structure for this series that could be made longer or shorter depending on adaption.

Lots of renaming will likely happen to become more serious but

S1: The Legendary School of Power

S2: An Ever Changing World

S3: Fate

S4: The Third Generation

S5: TTG Sequel

S6: TTG Sequel

S7: Next

S8: When the World Falls

S9: 

Season Nine is blank because idk if there's going to be another RPG or if there even is story. If anything WtWF could be broken into two seasons. Well maybe not be several of these could be broken up into multiple seasons depending on the adaption. I mean there could just end up being 22 hour long episodes of pure story. It's still far off from happening.

Dang that is so cool!

It starts with "Legendary school of Power" and is still going with "When the World Falls". It's a long story line. Lol

ello! :3

RSS

© 2018   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service