Codebearers

Please post Your views on Mythical Creatures such as Brownies, Goblins, Pixies, etc. 

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

uh......aren't brownies food? ;)

i think that, they were exaggerated creatures from a long time ago, and/or existed before the flood.  The bible does talk about giants after all.... 

Yes and No the chocolate and the mythical creature. Brownies are a small (7-8" tall) human like creature that helps around the house and protects its residents and they are really good cooks. as for giants I don't know what to tell you, but if they do exist they would have been on the ark (Genesis 6:19 "And of every living thing of all flesh you shall bring two of every sort into the ark, to keep them alive with you; they shall be male and female.) The bible does not mention them, but that does not mean they don't exist. Myth or fact I don't know. Thanks for asking.

For the Way the Truth and the Life,

Archer

unicorns..... they found a cave drawing with a unicorn in it. So thy could have been real? Do you ever wonder if you only see a certain side of the world and there is really dozens more.... where thing like this could exist?

ya sorry I have an imagination...;)

Its ok I love thinking about crazy things too.

I think it depends on the creature. Some of them could have been real, and some of them probably weren't. For example, I would say that Giants and Dragons existed. But no so much Fauns, Centaurs, or Mermaids. Those ones would be too close to the "Missing Link" stuff, and I believe in God-not evolution.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service