Codebearers

Okay, anyone else watch this?  It's a BBC version of Sherlock Holmes set in modern day London, and it's epic.  I mean seriously.  This thing has the most accurate representation of Sherlock every put on screen.  It's different from the books, of course, but his character is almost identical to the Sherlock in the books, except tweaked a bit to make it fit in modern day.  They even take the basic plots of some of the old stories for the episodes. 

It's really good and I recommend it to everyone who hasn't seen it.  Even though the first season is rated TV-14, there are only a few problematic elements, nothing meriting a TV-14.  Although, with the second season, there is this one scene in the first episode...so I would recommend more caution there. 

But watch the first season!  It's on instant on Netflix. 

For anyone who has seen, what did you think?

Views: 156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Everyone really likes these... hmm...maybe I should watch?

yes you should!

While watching The Hobbit I kept thinking, "It's John!" I don't know if I'll be able to take Smaug seriously as I will probably keep expecting him to go off on a high speed monologue of deductions.

Ikr? 

I finally went and watched these and I totally loved them!! XD

I may get on my computer tonight and share some DW/Sherlock fan art I've found.

awesome! xD

I'm obsessed with Sherlock!!! Can't wait for season 3 and for benedict cumberbatch to be in the Hobbit! I think he's voicing both Smaug and the Necromancer 

the 1st season is really Good! 

I absolutely LOVE Sherlock. It's one of the best TV series EVER! The actors are great (Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman are two of my favorite actors), and the plot for each episode is amazing. I can't wait for Season 4!

YAY! Awesome news, Riley! :D

RSS

© 2019   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service