Hello my name is Faye,
I will now say a little bit about my self.
I am 13, 14 on (August 27) and tall for my age, my favorite thing about my self is my red hair only sometimes it can be a bit of a curse. for instance apperantly there is a national kick a ginger day so a few days ago someone walked up to me and kicked me, it was not a pleasant experiance :(
anyways...
I have three pets a mentaly disturbed leopard Gecko named mimi, and two darling cats named Tabitha and Bagheera ( yes like the panther in jungle book)
My favorite movies are Pirates of the Caribean ,Lord of the rings, Titanic, Harry potter, jungle book percy jackson and the lightning theif, and I also love the tv show The Vampire Diaries I am also a big fan of the starwars movies. not the ones with Luke but the ones with Anikin.
My favorite books are Hunter Brown, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Atemis Fowl, The Hunger Games, and any books in general.
my hobbies include soccer, ( I am actually on a team with AmaraTanith) drawing, painting, poetry, and shopping! I also love acting and i do as much modeling as i can, I love being active and ggetting outdoors
One of my bad habbits is not capitalising names when I wright and my spelling is also terrible.
My celebrity crush is ( I know its cliche but...) Harry styles from one direction, and also Ian somerhalder from the vampire diaries.
my favorite place in the world is my room it is so peacful and its a place were i can be alone.
I was homeschooled for 6 years so i did two years in school and then homeschooled for 5 years but this year i am going back to school.
I also love anything to do with an adventure!
Luv Faye :)

Views: 230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I kinda liked the movie but I would have liked it better if they had Katniss nararating (or how ever u spell it ) it.

Yeah, I agree that would of been better:)
I enjoyed the movie, but I agree that it could've been alot better. I agree with Faye, katniss's thoughts are such a key part in the book, I really don't see why they didn't have her narrate. As I said, the movie was good, but I did expect more for a movie that is based on one of the most grossing books of the decade. Personally, I think that if Peter Jackson (director of the lord if the rings and the hobbit)worked on this movie instead if whoever else, the movie would've been so much better. Peter is amazing at bringing amazing books to life on screen and I'm sure that he defiantly would've corporated katniss's views better into the movie.
Also, (even though the scene still made me cry) I think that dues death scene could've been much better

I found the lack of music fairly annoying to. :P

wow that was a very deep coment Amara and I agree entierly Peter is an amazing director but I prefer to call him an Artist!

Lol, I have the ability.

That he is. But he's not an entirely amazing actor though if you know what I mean (creating the hobbit videos)

Yeah me too Mina. I can't say that I remember a single song from the movie. They had so many opportunities for amazing songs and yet they didn't take any. When rue dies, there should be music

Sigh* most of the movie I was waiting for music and there was nothing but awkward silence...

I am your stalker faye, lol. I know everything about you *smirks*

Tharadryn: Thats creepy

Me: Yes, yes I am

RSS

© 2021   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service