Codebearers

In honour of my 1 year anniversary on Codebearers, I have decided to redo my intro, mostly because my old one is lame. So, here it goes!

Hi Everyone, 

My name is Tanwen Fire Elf, but you may call me Tanwen for short. I became a fan of the CB series after my Mom brought me home a copy of "Hunter Brown: The Secret of the Shadow", it had been sent to her bookstore by mistake. That was right after it came out, feels like forever ago. Anyway, my first encounter with the site was when my friend, Lyndzey, and I joined a Live Chat during a book signing. A few months later, I was browsing the web when I bumped into this here site, and now here I be!

Now, a bit about me. I'm the daughter of a pastor and a "Homeschool and Teachers store" owner, and I have 3 sisters and a brother. Life is definitely interesting. I have been homeschooled most of my life and love the freedom, although I feel a bit lonely sometimes. We have 2 dogs as family pets, Molly Brown and Amy, and I have a rabbit named Twilight (not after the movies/books) and a parrotlet named Melina. I am a Christian, I was baptised... 2 years ago I believe. I don't take it lightly, either. I stand up for what I believe in, and I try to grow closer to God everyday.

I'm in highschool now, and I've been thinking a lot about what I should do when I get out of the torture some call "an education". I know one thing for sure, almost nothing I've learned in highschool is going to help me when I escape, because I'm going into the arts. My dream is to start a Christian-based Theatre in my city.  

My hobbies include: singing, dancing, acting, drawing, piano, guitar, penny whistle, daydreaming, RPGs, reading, writing, laughing, swimming....

And some of my favourites: 

Book: Narnia Series

Band: Eisley

Colour: Green

Kids Show: Sesame Street

Reality TV Show: Survivor

Music Genre: Alternative Rock

YouTuber: Arturo Trejo

Wild Animal: Fox

Dance: Ballet

Fantasy Movie:Lord of the Rings: Two Towers

Action Movie: Inception

RomCom: The Princess Bride

Quote: All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. -Gandalf

Go ahead and introduce yourself if we haven't met, and ask me questions! 

Views: 750

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Kaddy...

Hey Andy...

Wanna know something...?

I don't know. Do I?

RSS

© 2019   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service