Here it is! The third book in my series! I've also have the first two books up on here as well and an RPG.

There may be Romance and Gore, just to warn you.

Please feel free to give comments. Don't copy this either please. This is my hard work, I put it up here for people to enjoy, not copy. Thank you and enjoy! -^-^-

The Peacekeeper

By Mina

May 28 2012

Prologue

Simon sighed, lying in bed. He quickly sat up realizing what time it was. Pia was probably waiting for him. He got up and left the little cabin slowly walking up the hill and to the top of the mountain. There she sat waiting for the sun to come up. “You woke up early today.” Simon said sitting beside her.

Pia looked over to him with her cloudy pink eyes and smiled. “I needed to think a bit.”

Simon took off his jacket and slipped it around Pia’s shoulders. Gently lifting her long, purple, white hair out of the jacket and down her back. She leaned against Simon and waited for the sun to come up playing with his black and red hair. “You’ll describe it for me?” she asked softly.

Simon chuckled. “Like I do every day”

It started to rise and he sat up a bit. “The sky is red with touches of purple just starting at the edges.” He began explaining it to her in great detail and she listened quietly. Pia was blind, but Simon didn’t really mind explaining things to her.

Soon the sun was high enough in the sky that there wasn’t as much to describe and they got up to go and have breakfast. As they went down the hill Simon suddenly stopped Pia.

Someone was snooping around their cabin. The figure wore a dark, long cloak and knocked on the door.

Simon looked to Pia. “Stay here.”

He walked over to the cloaked figure. “Who are you?” he demanded.

The figure looked startled and leapt at Simon pulling a blade from its belt. Simon hardly had enough time to pull out his own smaller one, he kept on his side. They clashed for a couple moments before the figure kicked Simon down and pointed the blade at his neck.

“Stop!” Pia cried coming from out of hiding. She couldn’t see what was happening but the clashing worried her.

The figure backed off Simon and removed the hood. It was a young girl who looked to be in her mid-teens. She had very long stark white hair and blood red eyes. “Who are you?” she hissed.

Simon got to his feet and Pia ran over to him. “I could ask you the same thing.”

The girl looked annoyed. “I’m looking for an old man named Yogith”

Pia took a step forward. “Yogith is dead. We are his apprentices.”

The girl looked surprised. “Well then, I apologize for my quickness to attack. These are dark days.”

Simon nodded. “What do you want?”

The girl smiled slightly. “I need your ability’s to help bring peace to this war ridden world.” She started to leave. “Hurry and pack, we must be on our way.”

Simon looked surprised. “Who are you?”

The girl paused and looked back her red eyes flashing. “Adamina”

Characters: (Spoiler Alert!)

Sacha

Simon

Pia

Adamina

Madeline

Dago

Peter

Tim

Newton

Miya

Rea

Nathan

Christine

Sky

Aaron. (I found a new pic... but its kinda big...)

Oranges

Zak

Gashik:

The Creature

The Dragon:

King Elias:

The great lord Raxita: 

Vanessa:

The Great King: (kinda like this. hes pretty hard to describe)

Philip

Levi:

Zia:

Views: 2448

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Me: *From the sidelines* Mina, Mina, Mina, Mina.

Josh: *Slaps in the back of the head*

Me: Owwwww... that hurt.

Josh: You are such a ba... *Disappears*

Me: Loser.

Me: lol. I'll be cheering for you too Mina!

Me: awwww! Thanks guys! Your all so supportive! Just because of that when I finish school I'm going to work extra hard and post the next chapter!

Nathan: At least she'll try to

Me: Yes! I will try hard!! * determination*

Nathan: School.

Me: oh yeah...

Well if we were negative we wouldn't get another chapter would we? Lol I'll be waiting.

Sorry guys! I wanted to write yesterday, but after school I had to do my chores and after that I was so tired I went and watched tv and went to bed. I finished it now though! Today I hope to finish school as fast as possible so I can work on writing more. K, Enjoy!

Chapter 15: It Begins

It was so strange. I was wearing a dark cloak and slipping through town like an outlaw. I had promised to Miya that no one would see me and keep my identity secret. Still. After living in one place for over a year than being shunned from it… it was hard. I kept to the shadows with my hood down over my face. I only paused when I heard my name. “…Sacha wasn’t the real Peacekeeper.” Someone said. “Just a fraud. Just someone looking to get all those people killed.” He snarled.

I leaned against the wall feeling my heart sink in my chest. “This is what the people think of me?” I thought. It took all I had to keep myself from falling to my knees. I felt awful, being reminded of what happened. Because of me Gashik was dead and who knew how many others. I put a hand over my mouth to stifle my sob. “Forgive me…” I thought.

I felt a gently warmth next to me. “I already have.” The Great King whispered.

I felt calmed by his presence and gently straightened. “Thanks.” I whispered taking one last peek at the people. “I hope one day they can forgive me as well.”

I soon arrived at a building and went in. Finding the right door I knocked. “Hey Newton?” I called.

There was silence a moment before he slowly opened the door. “What?” He asked.

I rubbed the back of my neck looking at the door knob. “Um… I just wanted to know if you were coming or not.” I said awkwardly.

Newton sighed. “Sure” He said starting to close the door.

“Wait!” I said catching the door. I was rather surprised by the firmness in my arm. I had gotten a lot stronger in the past year.

Newton raised a brow. “What?”

I took a deep breath. “Thanks.” I said.

He looked confused. “Why?”

I smiled slightly. “I don’t think I could go into this without my best friend.” I said softly.

Newton looked a bit torn trying to decide if he was still mad at me or not. He gave a small nod. “Sure.”

I held out a hand in friendship. He was a bit hesitant but finally took it. Smirking slightly I pulled him into a hug. “Sorry.” I whispered. “I really messed up.”

Newton gripped me tight then pulled away holding me at arm’s length. “Yeah, you’ve got some making up to do.” He said with a small smirk.

I smiled; glad to have my friend back.

This was it. We were about to try again. I had waited patiently for three days until the Great King told me it was time. Finally we were really going to take down Raxita. I changed into all black clothes which included a thin pair of long pants, an armoured jacket and black boots that I found wonderfully comfortable. I had started hiding a couple of knifes and assorted weapons into my clothes when Peter appeared at me door.

“Almost ready” I told him.

“Need a sword?” He asked.

I paused and looked up. In Peter’s hands was a metallic black sword. It wasn’t extraordinarily fancy, but it was very well crafted. Slowly I walked over to him and gently took it from his hands. It was perfectly balanced and I weighed it out in my hands a few moments. “Wow.” I murmured.

Peter chuckled. “Hopefully you won’t melt or lose it this time.”

I felt my face go a slight shade of red. “That wasn’t my fault.” I muttered.

Peter pat me on the back. “You ready now?”

I took a deep breath. “Yep... Wait, no!” I said suddenly realizing what I had forgotten. I dug into my bag Miya had kept for me and pulled out a picture frame. It was a picture of me, my mother and my sister. I looked so much younger in the picture. It had been awhile and I smiled slightly when I saw it. “Miss you guys…” I thought. I slipped the picture out of the frame and carefully folded it slipping it into my shirt pocket and zipping up my jacket. I wanted them to go with me as I fought. “Ok, now I’m ready.” I said.

Peter smiled slightly. “Everyone’s in the next room.” He said.

I gave a small nod to everyone when we entered. They all wore similar garb as I did and all looked ready. “Let’s go.” I said.

Peter had got someone to teleport us to the edge of the mind crusher kingdom, but from there we were on our own. I felt super nervous, but waited, keeping low, for orders from the Great King.

“Now” I heard him whisper to me.

I gave the signal and we quickly, but carefully, moved in. Did we have a plan? Well, the Great King had the total plan, but as far as I knew we needed to get into the castle and take down Raxita. Simple. We got up to the walls and found very few guards. I got prepared to go over, but I heard the Great King whisper to me again.

“Below”

I wrinkled my nose trying to figure out what he meant. Then it hit me. “The tunnels!” I put a finger to my lips to ensure everyone would stay dead quiet then ran my hand along the cracked dirt. To my surprise I found one right beside me and I couldn’t help but smile. “He really does think of everything.” I thought.

Carefully I jumped down and checked around. “Coast clear” I whispered to the others. Hesitantly they jumped in after me.

Zia closed her eyes and concentrated. “All clear up ahead.” She said. “I don’t see anyone.”

I nodded slightly. “Let’s pick up the pace then. Anyone have a light?”

A light flickered on Peter’s fingertips and I stared at him in surprise. “It’s an Illusion.” He said. “A real one”

I smiled, happy to have such powerful allies. We rushed through the tunnels for a good hour. Zia was always concentrating to see what was up ahead and Peter kept up his light illusion. The Great King whispered to me what paths to take and without question I followed. At first it was a bit difficult to follow whatever he said, but with every turn I had to put more faith in him that he wouldn’t get us lost.

“Stop here.” He told me.

I held up hand to stop everyone. On the wall was a strange keyboard with words in Kiareen. Having learned some in training I was able to translate a bit.

“It’s a portal machine.” The Great King explained.

Excited I typed in Castle to see what would happen. The word registered and a red portal appeared taking up the tunnel in front of us. “What’s behind it?” I asked Zia.

She closed her eyes to concentrate. “One guard as far as I can tell.” She said.

I nodded. “I’ll take him” I whispered. I carefully walked right up to the portal and took a deep breath, then in a quick jump I made it through.  On the other side I found the guard just as Zia had said. He looked startled and before he could do anything I looked deep into his eyes. “You didn’t see anything.”

He sat down looking spaced out and I called for the others to come through. Quickly we rushed through the tunnel a bit more until we found access to the surface. Carefully we made it out and hid around the large building. I looked up. It was defiantly a castle. It was large and made with black stones. Any and all plants surrounding it had long since shriveled and died as if its very presence killed them. I suppressed a shiver and led my team in through a window.

Yay! New chapter! Great job! Can't! Wait! For! More!!

Me: Awesome can't wait for the next chapter.

Josh: Quick question... what happened to the other Escapees?

In chapter 14 (I believe) Miya had said all of Peters friends (except Peter and Madeline) were gone to. Whether dead or alive no one knows. Where I am (chapter 23 about) I'm actually writing about that right now! XD

Glad you guys like it!

Sorry no more chapters till I'm actually done now. I have about... uh... maybe 8-10 chapters more. This book just keeps getting longer! 

Me: That is good and bad...

Good: That it's longer and more to read.

Bad: Because a longer wait. 

Can't wait for more

Josh: But you kinda have to.

Me: I know.

Well I do finish one or two chapters per day so I hope to be finished by the end of the weekend. :)

Me: That's what I found out with The Rose Knights! I though I was going to end it at chapter 90 but then I added more...and more...and even more until I finally ended it at 103. Things always turn out longer than you they they're going to. :) Love the chapters! It's getting really epic! 

I have so much planned *grins evilly*

RSS

© 2021   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service