Here it is! The third book in my series! I've also have the first two books up on here as well and an RPG.

There may be Romance and Gore, just to warn you.

Please feel free to give comments. Don't copy this either please. This is my hard work, I put it up here for people to enjoy, not copy. Thank you and enjoy! -^-^-

The Peacekeeper

By Mina

May 28 2012

Prologue

Simon sighed, lying in bed. He quickly sat up realizing what time it was. Pia was probably waiting for him. He got up and left the little cabin slowly walking up the hill and to the top of the mountain. There she sat waiting for the sun to come up. “You woke up early today.” Simon said sitting beside her.

Pia looked over to him with her cloudy pink eyes and smiled. “I needed to think a bit.”

Simon took off his jacket and slipped it around Pia’s shoulders. Gently lifting her long, purple, white hair out of the jacket and down her back. She leaned against Simon and waited for the sun to come up playing with his black and red hair. “You’ll describe it for me?” she asked softly.

Simon chuckled. “Like I do every day”

It started to rise and he sat up a bit. “The sky is red with touches of purple just starting at the edges.” He began explaining it to her in great detail and she listened quietly. Pia was blind, but Simon didn’t really mind explaining things to her.

Soon the sun was high enough in the sky that there wasn’t as much to describe and they got up to go and have breakfast. As they went down the hill Simon suddenly stopped Pia.

Someone was snooping around their cabin. The figure wore a dark, long cloak and knocked on the door.

Simon looked to Pia. “Stay here.”

He walked over to the cloaked figure. “Who are you?” he demanded.

The figure looked startled and leapt at Simon pulling a blade from its belt. Simon hardly had enough time to pull out his own smaller one, he kept on his side. They clashed for a couple moments before the figure kicked Simon down and pointed the blade at his neck.

“Stop!” Pia cried coming from out of hiding. She couldn’t see what was happening but the clashing worried her.

The figure backed off Simon and removed the hood. It was a young girl who looked to be in her mid-teens. She had very long stark white hair and blood red eyes. “Who are you?” she hissed.

Simon got to his feet and Pia ran over to him. “I could ask you the same thing.”

The girl looked annoyed. “I’m looking for an old man named Yogith”

Pia took a step forward. “Yogith is dead. We are his apprentices.”

The girl looked surprised. “Well then, I apologize for my quickness to attack. These are dark days.”

Simon nodded. “What do you want?”

The girl smiled slightly. “I need your ability’s to help bring peace to this war ridden world.” She started to leave. “Hurry and pack, we must be on our way.”

Simon looked surprised. “Who are you?”

The girl paused and looked back her red eyes flashing. “Adamina”

Characters: (Spoiler Alert!)

Sacha

Simon

Pia

Adamina

Madeline

Dago

Peter

Tim

Newton

Miya

Rea

Nathan

Christine

Sky

Aaron. (I found a new pic... but its kinda big...)

Oranges

Zak

Gashik:

The Creature

The Dragon:

King Elias:

The great lord Raxita: 

Vanessa:

The Great King: (kinda like this. hes pretty hard to describe)

Philip

Levi:

Zia:

Views: 2448

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Me: ...

Josh: Ah oh.

John: *Hides behind Josh*

Katherine: *Hides behind John*

Me: Babies.

awesome chapter!!! I can't wait for the next for after you the finish book. :)

awesome!!!

More! Please. I wrote a part of the next chapter for my book in Math class today. I had a sub

Me: I can't take this much longer! Must read more!!!!!

Jett: Uh, oh. *sighs* He's starting to lose it again.

Me: *tries to be patient*

Eheheheheheh... I kinda forgot to tell you guys... but... I'm stuck. Not just a little stuck were it would take only a little work to fix it, but a lot stuck. So stuck in fact I've been working on another book and taking a break hoping it would fix itself. :P Ummmmmmmm yeah....  so The Peacekeeper could take awhile...

aww okay I understand

Have you worked on it some more yet? or still stuck?

erm. Well, I'm behind in school and I've been working on another book which I'm more serious about writing. (professionally)  so no, I haven't worked on it. :( I might be able to work a bit today though. (we'll see)

Good luck with your other book :)

So I'm going to start posting the chapters I have and hopefully by the time I get to the part where I'm stuck I'll be able to finish.

Chapter 16: Old “Friends”

“Up the stairs” The Great King said.

I looked around and spotted them on the other side of the room. As we snuck towards it the Great King told me more. “Beside the stairs going up are ones going down. Some of your friends are still alive and well down there.”

I froze with shock. “Really?”

I could almost feel the King nod his answer.

We made it to the stairs and I whispered the great news to the rest of the group.

Pia looked very excited. “Maybe Simon made it!” She said. “I want to go.”

Miya gave a small nod. “Me to”

Adamina and Zia both agreed to go as well.

“It’ll be a girl mission.” Zia said with a small chuckle.

I felt a bit nervous for them and watched them disappear down the stairs before I signalled the rest of us to keep going. “Please keep them safe.” I begged the Great King.

I heard him answer. “I will.”

We had hardly started going up the winding stairs before we met someone going down. I was so surprised by who we saw though I nearly fell back down. It was Kay and he looked just as shocked to see us.

“Where are you going?” He snarled whipping out a sword.

I put my hand to my side for my sword, but Peter stopped me. “I’ll take him.” He said. “You go on ahead.” I raised a brow and Peter smirked. “I never got the chance to battle him and I’ve been dying to beat him.”

I nodded taking my hand away from my sword. Peter took out his own sword.

Kay studied our group. “Going up?” He asked. “Sorry but I can’t allow that.”

Peter ignored him and looked back to me. “I’ll push him out of the way for you and I’ll meet you up in a couple of minutes. This won’t take too long.” He promised.

Kay looked speechless a moment then piping angry the next. “I’m going to rip you apart!” He snarled. “Don’t you dare underestimate me!!!” He leapt down the stairs at Peter who easily dodged and let Kay land at the bottom.

“Go on.” Peter encouraged before turning around and facing Kay.

Begrudgingly I turned around and led the rest of us up the stairs. I checked how many there was of us now.  Just Levi, Philip, Newton and Nathan. “I hope we don’t run into any more trouble.” I said.

I should have saved my breath, because as soon as we got to the top of the stairs we of course found trouble. Dozens of startled Mind Crushers yanked out their weapons in surprise. Quickly I took out my black sword and met a Mind Crusher head on. The rest of my group followed and before we knew it we were knee deep into them.

“You must hurry to Raxita.” The Great King reminded me.

I bit my lip. “We’ve got to keep going.” I yelled to my friends.

That’s when he entered. A door flung open and there stood Zak, inspecting the situation. This was not looking good.

Levi hacked apart another mind crusher and got closer to me. “I’ll take them.” He said. “Go on ahead.”

I blinked and blocked another attack. “You can’t take all of them!” I said with reason.

Philip slide over behind me throwing a knife with startling aim at an enemy. “I’ll stay with him.” He said.

I gave a small nod. “Push through!” I called to the others. Then with much difficulty I managed to escape the scuffle. Nathan and Newton made it out with me. It took me a moment to recall they were the last before I turn around and started running for the stairs. “Let’s go!” I said catching another glimpse of Zak as he started to move toward us.

“Go on ahead.” Newton said. “I’ll stay and fight as well.”

I stopped and turned around. “Wait! Newton!”

Newton smiled slightly at me over his shoulder. “Maybe I can bring Zak back to his senses.” He said. Then with that he turned and rushed at Zak giving me and Nathan enough time to escape.

“Keep everyone safe.” I thought again to the Great King.

“I will.” He whispered.

Nathan and I rushed down the hall and through several more, turning corners constantly and feeling more and more lost by the minute. Still the Great King pointed us on and I didn’t waver.

“Up the stairs now” The Great King’s voice sounded kind of sad knowing what was next to happen.

I rushed up the last set of stairs and we found ourselves in a grand hall that led directly to a large set of black wooden doors. I looked around at the coats of armor and richly decorated walls. It was defiantly the place we’d find someone important.

Just then someone jumped out of the shadows and blocked the door.

“Not another one.” I thought preparing myself, but who I saw nearly made me drop my sword in surprise. There stood my father.

Dun dun dun!

RSS

© 2021   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service