Off Topic Content Here, Please. Bold Rules Means They're New.

My rules will work on the 3 strike system, break a rule 3 times, you're out. And that's any rule, not the same rule 3 times. 

.Please read every in game post before posting your own. 

.You must have fun. The point of this game is to have fun and practice your creative writing skills. If, for any reason, you aren't having fun playing, please let me know why and the reason. 

. You must read this,thisthis aaaaaand this before playing, if you haven't already. 

. Cursing will not be tolerated. The occasional "he cursed under his breath" is ok, but NO REAL CURSING AND NO "blank"s!!! We all know what your saying when you use "blank"s anyway.

. No "adult content"

. No gruesome violence. There will be guns, there will be crazy robotic animals that try to rip you apart, but let's keep it to a light PG-13 or a heavy PG at worst. 

. Please try to check the game everyday if you can. If you don't post when you should for 2 days you will get a strike. I know that some people are not allowed on the computer at certain times, and that's ok. But if you can only get online twice a week, this game probably isn't for you.  If you must go away for a prolonged period of time, please let me know. You're allowed to take vacations, but if you know you'll be gone to South Africa for 6 weeks in April, you probably shouldn't join.

. My word is final. THAT SAID, I will try to be completely fair, unbiased and realistic in my judgement.

. Please only post off-topic content here. If you would like to make everyone aware of your OT comment, in front of your post you can put one of these "*" or one of these "*@examplename" if it's for a specific person.

. You can't control any character but your own, unless you are given specific permission from the other person. That counts for fight scenes too. You can only decide what your character does and how they react, not what the other characters do or react. 

. Remember, RPGs need to have every character equally involved to work. Please do not go off on a 314 page conversation with one other person. And try to interact with all the characters, not just your friend's characters

. This RPG takes place in the modern world, so no magic. Although there will be incredibly-advanced-technology-unknown-to-most-of-the-world involved. Keep it realistic.

. As Kademee would say: "Lame writing and bad grammar will not be tolerated..." I couldn't have said it better myself. 

That's all I can think of right now...

Views: 1112

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe X)

I gotta remember, she isn't Marrypoppins (sorry if I happened to spell that wrong) and that her purse actually does have an end XD she might have one gun left, but it's going to be mainly amo now. And knives >X)
XD
Grandes would do damage, like 2 granades= dead tiger, but as for normal bullets you'd need about 20 per tiger to make an impact. So... For bullets that are twice as big it would take 10 bullets, etc. Make sense?

Permission to go spelling nazi upon you, Ma'am?

Lol!!!

Epic fail. epic grenades fail. Sorry, don't use that word much & stupid iPhone didn't tell me I was wrong. Any Modz out there who care to change that lovely spelling up der so I look less like a fool?  

Ok, Lyndz & Andy:

So, for your robots I wants you to makes a profile like this:

Animal:

Pic: (optional)

Defense:

Offence:

Strengths:

Weakness':

Now, PLEASE make them realistic, what your character could actually create in 48 hours. I trust you both, so don't let me down.

When you guys are done, I'll have you post them on some one's page (any volunteers?) and that person will post up both the profiles. That way I won't know who's is who's, thus eliminating any bias I may have. Makes sense? Because I'm going to be away, I'll give you 'til Sunday afternoon to post up your robot profiles. Until then, you can post on the RPG, just don't give away exactly what you're making. And jsyk, Nile and Koby may stop in to say hi at some point

Darn you, Kademee, I wanted to use my AK-47!  You people move too fast.

Who says you can't or didn't? Monica didn't blow them all to smithereens, you know. And gun fire right about now would be a perfect indicator of where Helbrig is X) So be my guest.

@Lyndz Please post your robot profile here instead, I'll play Andy's character for the battle and then... 

We'll do the battle when you post up your profile. 

@Lyndz please let me know asap if you plan to stick around

@Classy Please create a profile just like the others, I'm putting you on a different plane to London. 

@Kaddy & Andy Let me know any time if y'all want to jump back in as new characters! 

What's the deadline? 

RSS

© 2021   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service