Rules for Behavior
1. Do NOT cuss, curse, swear, or misuse the name of God. (Not even in your stories) That includes saying "God", "Lord", "Christ", "Jesus", etc. without directly talking about or to Him. It also includes saying "OMG", and "hell" or "damn". I know some of you don't consider these to be cuss words, but I do consider them to be, and I'd like them not to be used.
2. Do NOT make your stories too graphic. There may be a lot of action if that's what type of story you're writing, but do NOT graphically describe things like blood spurting out everywhere or people being blown to bits.
3. Do NOT make fun of or put down each other's stories. This is for criticism, yes, but helpful criticism that will be beneficial in your journey as a writer. Not criticism that will put out one's fire for writing.
Rules for Submitting Work
1. Create a new thread for each new story you are posting.
2. Before the story itself, post a paragraph telling what your story is about (without giving away the ending!) and tell if there is "religious" content or "potentially gory" content.
3. Try to post the whole story. You may post chapters at a time, but if you're going to post a story, please try to complete it.
4. Please complete one story before moving onto another.
Rules for Critiquing
1. Give suggestions on how to better grow a certain character or characters, and also give suggestions on editing.
2. Only give helpful criticism that will benefit one on their writing journey rather than tear them down.
1. Do NOT spam this group, or post unnecessary things unrelated to writing.
SHOULD YOU FAIL TO KEEP THE MORE SEVERE OF THESE RULES, YOU WILL HAVE TO BE TEMPORARILY BLOCKED FROM THE GROUP. THANK YOU.