Hello, all who read this! I decided to do a quiz-of-100-questions thing, so here goes! You don't of course have to read them all, but you can do whatever you like with this.
1. Who is your hero? Well, Jesus obviously. But besides Him, probably my Mom. She rocks!
2. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Hard to say... but I actually like where I am right now :)
3. What is your biggest fear? Loosing the non-Christian loved ones around me.
4. What is your favorite family vacation? Uganda, Africa. So my parents lived in Uganda as missionaries before they had us kids, and ran an orphanage called Good Shepherd's Fold. So when my big sister and I were older (I was 7 at the time), we went back to visit GSF. My Mom and Dad wanted for my sis and I to see the poverty, and appreciate all God has given us. Instead, we didn't want to leave.
5. What would you change about yourself if you could? Nothing physical. I would want to be more open to what God wants me to do (like lay hands on the sick and heal them), and not make excuses.
6. What really makes you angry? I get really annoyed at certain types of people, even though I get along with most everyone. I can dish out sarcasm, but often don't get it myself, and then get insulted. My big sister knows how to push my buttons, and when we were younger she used to, but not so much anymore.
7. What motivates you to work hard? Time-crunches.
8. What is your favorite thing about your career? ... I don't really have a career.
9. What is your biggest complaint about your job? I don't get paid. Mostly because I don't have a job. Mostly.
10. What is your proudest accomplishment? Gosh, that's hard. ...dono
11. What is your child's favorite accomplishment? ... I don't even know how to answer this...
12. What is your favorite book to read? Besides the obvious Code Bearers series, The Candymakers by Wendy Mass, or the Wingfeather Saga by Andrew Peterson, or TOMO (A graphic novel series), or Pilgrim's Progress.
26. Have you ever had a nickname? What is it? Yes. Do I really have to say...? okay, here are a few: Blue Ninja, FireTyger, Shock Wave, Ellie Bellie, Grace, Creeper, and a few others I will not mention here.
27. Do you like or dislike surprises? Why or why not? ... depends on the surprise, but generally yes.
28. In the evening, would you rather play a game, visit a relative, watch a movie, or read? Depends on my mood, but probably either watch a movie or read.
29. Would you rather vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why? Hawaii, because I live in Colorado and it is winter right about now and I'm done with snow.
30. Would you rather win the lottery or work at the perfect job? And why? Hard one, but I could probably help more people if I won the lottery.
31. Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island? Well, I assume that God would be there, but I would not wish for anyone to be stranded on a island with me
32. If money was no object, what would you do all day? Still student. But grown up: still a missionary.
33. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to? Creation.
34. How would your friends describe you? Oh, don't get me started. ...JK um... intelligent, cool, annoying, awesome, creepy, epic, pretty, ninja, strong, independent, tomboy, wierd, to list a few. I would like to say Jesus Freak, but I don't know about that one.
35. What are your hobbies? Tae-Dwon-Do, reading, playing video games, sleeping, writing stories,socializing, reading comic books, watching movies/TV shows, origami, hanging out with God, and more that I can't think of right now.
36. What is the best gift you have been given? New life. After that, my three Katana swords
37. What is the worst gift you have received? I don't know...
38. Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without? Practically: a weapon. Emotionally: people.
39. List two pet peeves: Boy-girl mushy stuff and bratty children.
40. Where do you see yourself in five years? Probably going to a missionary college.
41. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Five? I think?
42. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have? Probably force field generation/invisibility/phasing.
43. What would you do if you won the lottery? Get a bunch of stuff for other people (and maybe a couple of things for myself).
44. What form of public transportation do you prefer? (air, boat, train, bus, car, etc.) Air!
45. What's your favorite zoo animal? First: tigers. Second: monkeys.
46. If you could go back in time to change one thing, what would it be? The rise of Hitler and Nazi Germany, even though I know God can use even that.
47. If you could share a meal with any 4 individuals, living or dead, who would they be? Jesus in the flesh, my two siblings in heaven (they were miscarriages), and Rubin in the flesh (an angel I know).
48. How many pillows do you sleep with? Two. (usually)
49. What's the longest you've gone without sleep (and why)? I don't know the exact time, but probably about fifteen hours. It was for a Lazer Tag Lockin with my youth group, and it rocked!
50. What's the tallest building you've been to the top in? I don't honestly remember.
51. Would you rather trade intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence? Intelligence for looks, definitely.
52. How often do you buy clothes? Not very often at all, only when I really need to. I don't really enjoy shopping in general (unless it is for someone else), much less clothes. I mostly got hand-me-downs from my big sister, but recently I outgrew her, so that doesn't work
53. Have you ever had a secret admirer? Gosh, hopefully not. But if they are secret, how would I know?
54. What's your favorite holiday? Either Christmas or Easter. Probably Christmas.
55. What's the most daring thing you've ever done? Probably free rock climbing with my dad, or mountain biking with him.
56. What was the last thing you recorded on TV? We don't get channels on our TV, but we use stuff like Netflix and Amazon Prime, so, I don't know.
57. What was the last book you read? I don't remember the title, but it was something about ninjas... It was ok.
58. What's your favorite type of foreign food? That's a hard one. Probably mild Indonesian food.
59. Are you a clean or messy person? Depends on the situation. Generally somewhere in between.
60. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? I don't really know much about famous people, so probably just myself.
61. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Depends on the morning, but anywhere from 15 to 45 minutes. I don't take a long time to primp or anything, I just space out for long periods of time if I am tired, and get distracted easily. Like, I am going to brush my tee- SQUIRREL!
62. What kitchen appliance do you use every day? A fork, probably heh heh.
63. What's your favorite fast food chain? Dono. Five Guys?
64. What's your favorite family recipe? Probably one for Fudge.
65. Do you love or hate rollercoasters? LLOOOOVVVEEEE! XD
66. What's your favorite family tradition? Hard to say. Probably reading the holiday stories. They are in a engaging format, where Jesus's story is intertwined with the main, fictional, character's.
67. What is your favorite childhood memory? Probably wrestling with my Dad and sister.
68. What's your favorite movie? One movie? Hard to say. Maybe Age Of Ultron or How to Train Your Dragon (2). The Chronicles of Narnia are awesome, though.
69. How old were you when you learned Santa wasn't real? How did you find out? My family doesn't do the whole "make believe things" thing, so yeah. Never, I guess.
70. Is your glass half full or half empty? Depends on the drink
71. What's the craziest thing you’ve done in the name of love? Probably going up to people and asking if I can pray for them to be healed, especially if I know they hate God. It is so awkward...
72. What three items would you take with you on a deserted island? A gun, knife, or sword, a water cleanser, a sewing kit (assuming I already have clothes). Either that, or a boat, or a private plane with enough fuel to get me off the island.
73. What was your favorite subject in school? ...was? Um, either PE or lunch time.
74. What's the most unusual thing you've ever eaten? Octopus?
75. Do you collect anything? Yeah, Wii games, weapons (not firearms, though), and small statues from places I've been.
76. Is there anything you wished would come back into fashion? Modesty.
77. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Depends on my mood and the situation, but mostly a extrovert.
78. Which of the five senses would you say is your strongest? Dono. Probably sight.
79. Have you ever had a surprise party? (that was an actual surprise) Not that I can think of...
80. Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous? No idea. A ton of people claim to be related to Pocahontas, though...
81. What do you do to keep fit? Tae-Kwon-Do, PE, babysitting, bench pressing babies and my cat.
82. Does your family have a “motto” – spoken or unspoken? God's rules in general.
83. If you were ruler of your own country what would be the first law you would introduce? The 10 Commandments. (Is that a law? Ah well.)
84. Who was your favorite teacher in school and why? My Mom, because I am home schooled, and if I say anything else I can get my lunch break taken away, or extra school work. Naw, just kidding. She rocks.
85. What three things do you think of the most each day? I am assuming besides school work. Well, I have been obsessed with Code Bearers recently, so that, God and his stuff, and the various stories running through my head constantly.
86. If you had a warning label, what would yours say? CAUTION: May punch you in the shoulder at any given time.
87. What song would you say best sums you up? 1 to 10 by Young Chozen (I love that song). Either that or probably Amazing Grace.
88. What celebrity would you like to meet at Starbucks for a cup of coffee? ...Jesus?
89. Who was your first crush? Non-existent, unless you count Jesus. (eewww... romance...)
90. What's the most interesting thing you can see out of your office or kitchen window? Probably the play set.
91. On a scale of 1-10 how funny would you say you are? ... not for me to decide. But I think a 6 or 7.
92. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Probably still in a missionary collage, if not out on the missionary field.
93. What was your first job? House plant care.
94. If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join? I probably wouldn't, unless I could work in the back, like with the tech. Even then, not sure.
95. How many languages do you speak? Fluently? One. Randomly? About five.
96. What is your favorite family holiday tradition? Eating gingerbread houses
97. Who is the most intelligent person you know? My dad, he is a bit of a braniac when it comes to tech or mechanical stuff. Either that or my Biology teacher.
98. If you had to describe yourself as an animal, which one would it be? I don't honestly know. I would like to say a tiger, or wolf, or falcon, or something cool like that, but I would probably end up being a bunny or a goldfish or something like that. XD
99. What is one thing you will never do again? Wear mascara (don't ask.) At least if I can.
100. Who knows you the best? God, obviously. Besides that, probably my parents, big sister, or old youth leader.